It is necessary to have a viable PAN Card to view your CIBIL Score. Every lender will look closely at your credit score whenever you seek a loan or credit card. It demonstrates a borrower’s credibility and capability to make timely payments.
Ways to Check CIBIL Score by PAN Card
By completing the steps listed below, you can find out how to check your CIBIL Score by PAN card online:
- Access the company’s official website.
- On the landing page’s upper right-hand corner, choose the “Get your CIBIL score” tab.
- If you wish to, select a subscription method and continue. Remember that you may skip the subscription and continue if you want to view it only for a single time.
- The site will now show a screen where you must input your PAN number, date of birth, gender, email address, and a captcha key. To continue, put all these details in the appropriate text fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and tap “Proceed to Payment.”
- Use the method you want to pay.
- You will be redirected to a page that displays your CIBIL score after you have finished the steps mentioned above.
You can also use the CIBIL score app to check your CIBIL Score by Pan card on your smartphone.
Why is PAN Card information required to view the CIBIL Score?
A PAN Card is a typical document that utilizes a unique PAN number to identify a person. Most people’s bank or business accounts are linked to their PAN. PAN makes it simpler for the credit bureaus to quickly find your information. The PAN number is solely used to locate your credit reports and to authenticate them using the accompanying data when you check your CIBIL Score by PAN card.
You may still access your CIBIL Score even if you lack a PAN Card by using the identification proof number found on your passport, voter ID, or driver’s licence.
PAN Change’s Impact on CIBIL Score
Your CIBIL/Credit score will not be impacted if you seek a replacement PAN card if your original PAN card is lost or stolen, as the PAN number will stay the same. To prevent any problems, you must give up one of your PAN cards if you have more than one.
Additionally, acquiring a new PAN Card could lower your CIBIL rating. That’s because your credit record, which is linked to your current PAN card, forms the basis of your credit score. Therefore, the TransUnion CIBIL database may display a red alert on your profile if you request a new PAN.
Your probability of having your loan application granted will boost if you have a high credit score. With monthly updates, you may conveniently and quickly check your CIBIL Score by Cibil Score App.
- What is the official website for CIBIL?
Visit https://www.cibil.com/ to access the official CIBIL website. Or you can download the Cibil Score App on your smartphone.
- What does a rating mean?
AA+ and A- are common alphabetical symbols used to indicate credit ratings. Remember that the plus and minus marks represent your credit rating’s finer details. The minus sign does not imply anything bad. A “AA-” grade is preferable over ratings like “A+.”
- Does a new PAN card registration affect CIBIL Score?
The information about loans or credit cards connected to your current PAN card determines your CIBIL Score. Possessing over one PAN card is a serious offence, and the Income Tax administration may act immediately against you. Therefore you must not apply for a new one if you already hold one.
- How is our credit score calculated?
A credit score is generated and issued using the data and specifics in your credit history. Numerous factors are considered, including payment history (35%), debt balance (30%), duration of history (15%), forms of credit utilised (10%), and new credit (10%).